Anatomy Studies for Yoga Teachers (ASFYT) offers articles, videos, workshops and comprehensive courses to help both aspiring and experienced yoga teachers deepen their understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy, common injuries, and the functional anatomy of yoga asana. While our content is primarily oriented toward yoga teachers, if you are a yoga student or simply have an interest in the above subjects then please join us for the journey!
Our signature offering is the ASFYT-Series, which we offer twice per year in NYC and via an excellent homestudy program that can be completed online. The series consists of the following three courses, which are meant to be completed in order:
- ASFYT-1: Bones, Joints & Common Injuries (36 contact hours)
- ASFYT-2: Muscles & Their Actions (36 contact hours)
- ASFYT-3: Kinesiology of Yoga Asana (36 contact hours)
Click here to learn more about the series.
We also offer:
- Workshops & Events: stand-alone workshops, intensives and other events
- ASFYT for YTT: the anatomy component for both 200- and 300-hour teacher training programs
- The ASFYT Blog: an online resource that includes articles and video clips from the live workshops and trainings
Thanks for visiting us on the web!